Monday, December 29, 2008

Bromance & Momma's Boys

Aaaah, I love this time of year. Much as I love television, I also love the time at the holidays when there's nothing on to watch. It gives me a chance to catch up on some DVDs that have been collecting dust on the shelvs since September.

However, there are a few exceptions and here's a reminder for tonight.

NBC offers up an all-new episode of their foray into reality TV -- Momma's Boys -- at 10 p.m. This show is sooo cheesy that I can feel the cholesterol building in my veins as I watch it. It has that car-accident factor. You don't really want to watch, but you can't help yourself.
Anyway, tune in to see who JoJo's Momma is going after this week ...

And, yes, I do realize that MTV is debuting an all-new spinoff of that show I hate, but can't miss -- The Hills tonight in the same time slot. The City stars LC's bud Whitney Port as she takes Manhattan by yawn, I mean, storm ... Sorry MTV, you're not getting me on this one!

BRODY JENNER Pictures, Images and Photos
Bromance's Main Man

You will, however, have my undivided attention at 9 p.m. when ultra hot Brody Jenner's new show debuts. Bromance is shamelessly plugged as Jenner's search for a new true friend that won't stab him in the back a la Spencer Pratt. If you don't know the history between these two, it's not worth my time rehashing it here (hence to say, you won't be interested in this show either).
Anyway, I will fully admit that I'm only watching this show to look at Jenner for an hour -- *sighs*
The premise seems to be too much like the show that played this time slot earlier this season -- Paris Hilton's My New BFF. And if that's the case, I don't even think Brody's hot looks will be enough to keep me watching for long ...

I'll let you know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home