Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eddie's American Idol Preview

American Idol Season 8 Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, I’ll definitely miss little Alexis tonight, thought she definitely should still be in the competition and Michael Sarver sent home and not her, but….America voted stupid again and the Judges ruled, and she didn’t get the save! Bummer!! L

I’ll also try not to throw up my dinner tonight when Danny Gokey sings!! UGH!!! Hopefully I’ll be intoxicated to help ease the pain of watching him perform.



Should be a FUN night with Motown Songs and Smokey Robinson! I know friend Pete will enjoy and look forward to his comments, as he is the expert on Motown! Look for Lil Rounds to shine….and just what will Adam Lambert do next after the Johnny Cash shocker last week!? By the way….I played back last weeks show for my son Jon who’s visiting, and he said 3 most talented folks are…….with No surprise on #1!!......drum roll please…….

1. Adam Lambert
2. Meg Corkrey
3. Matt Giraud


Let’s see what happens tonight as the TOURING TOP 10 perform!! More to come tomorrow!!

Cheers,

Eddie ‘I HATE GOKEY’ Idol




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home