Friday, February 20, 2009

American Idol First 3

Photobucket


As I said in the AI blog earlier this week, after a night of very poor song choices and forgettable performances from the first Group of 12, I’d have been shocked if the 3 people I chose (Alexis Grace, Ricky Braddy and Danny Gokey) didn’t get voted through.

BUT…..true to form, America voted…..and pulled a BIG surprise! I thought Ricky Braddy’s performance was worthy of a TOP 12 spot, but America said….as Lee Corso so often does….Not so fast my friend!!!....and voted through Michael ‘Oil Rig’ Sarver, who I had in my ‘GOOD’ performance category from Tuesday night, and listed as a serious dark-horse candidate.

If it would have been anyone else besides him, I’d have been really ticked off! But….Michael Sarver’s incredible likeability, politeness and just overall super personality got him through!

Thank the good Lord that Tatiana has gone home!

I was bummed and very disappointed that Anne Marie Boskovich and Stevie Wright sang so poorly, and I truly do expect Ricky Braddy, and come to think of it, possibly Anne Marie to still have a shot at the Top 12 in the Wild Card Night sing-off on Thursday, March 5th….so let’s see if they resurrect themselves that night!

Bottom Line: Think this next Group of 12 is a stronger group than the first, and now that they’ve seen one group already sing, it’s definitely an advantage to them, especially on SONG CHOICES!

Next week’s Idol Shows are Wednesday and Thursday nights, no Tuesday night show! LOST fans, for which my brother Ron is #1….make a decision….& set your DVR’s on Wednesday to one or the other!!

OK…..let’s hope Group #2 gives some way better performances this coming week….until then…..a great weekend to all….for now, it’s Eddie ‘Little Simon’ Idol……OUT!!

Kim: No decision needed Eddie -- LOST always wins!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home