Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AI Tuesday Night

Photobucket

Sorry….very late post today….. but here’s a QUICKIE recap of Tuesday Night’s Top 11 from ‘Country and Western Night’, which I actually really enjoyed it and knew every song!! J My predictions for THE TOP 10 TOURING IDOLS FOR 2009…..

Alexis Grace—Could be ‘on the bubble’ tonight but I loved the performance of this cute mini Dolly Parton! TOP 10!


Michael Sarver –-May be going home tonight….not a good performance on a Garth song….Bottom 3 and maybe GOING HOME!

Danny Gokey –Can I just say how much I despise watching this kid, and what’s with another chick song!!?? UGH!!! I dislike this kid MORE than Anoop!!!! TOP 10….hate saying that, as I really thought he was horrible last night!! Carrie Underwood was probably throwing up as he performed her song…..or tried to….man do I wish he would GO HOME TONIGHT!!!!

Kris Allen – Great job on a Garth Brooks classic!! Tender Dog is through to the TOP 10!

Allison Iraheta – One of the BEST of the night!! Great rendition of a Patty Loveless classic!! TOP 10!!

Adam Lambert – WOW….ODD!! Took a Johnny Cash classic ‘Ring Of Fire’ and really shocked everybody, with a very odd middle eastern flavor and arrangement. Bottom 3 tonight….may have to be saved from elimination! Think he’ll get through though….let’s see…this will be interesting!

Lil Rounds – Not a strong performance. I’d put her in the bottom 3 or 4 tonight, but she’s through to the TOP 10!

Scott McIntyre –Another OK and safe performance, blah, blah, blah….but how much longer will he last!? TOP 10!!

Megan Corkrey – Incredible performance (she had the flu all week!) of a classic C+W song….and she looked great!! TOP 10!

Matt Giraud—Maybe the BEST performance of the night!!! This kid is DOPE!! TOP 10!!!

Anoop Desai – From ZERO to HERO!! I’ll give credit where credit is due, he took a Willie Nelson classic and put his own spin it, great job by Anoop, who stays in the house!! TOP 10!!

NOTE: In RED are those who I originally had predicted for the TOP 12!
Bottom Line: Don’t be surprised if the judges execute the ‘Judge’s Save’ Rule Tonight!! Just a GUT feeling!!

Inside the Numbers: TOP 10…..THESE ALL GO ON TOUR!! CONGRATS TO ALL!! Unless…..the Judges Save is instituted tonight….& we still have a TOP 11 until next week!!! Then two (2) get booted next week….would make it interesting for sure!!
Adam Lambert Pictures, Images and Photos

Note from Kim: Eddie, I'm a huge Johnny Cash fan and I LOVE that song ... but I thought Adam made it his own ... I loved his rendition!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home