Friday, February 20, 2009

OMG - Blogger David Dust attended the Project Runway Show today!!

Hi Project Runway fans ... I totally squeeeeed in delight while perusing David Dust's blog today and saw that he attended the Project Runway Season 6 finale in Bryant Park!!

David has commented over here and left the link to his blog. Check it out. I think he's brilliant!

Anyway, if you're dying for a Project Runway fix, since we don't know if we'll ever actually see Season 6, here's the link to David's post!

http://daviddust.blogspot.com/2009/02/project-runway-season-6-fashion-show.html

Enjoy!
And if you likey, leave a comment and show Mr. Dust some love!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David Dust said...

Aren't you SWEET!! And Darling - I NEVER have a problem with you linking to DavidDust. My blog es su blog.

OK - I'll give you some behind-the-scenes dirt from the show...

Carmen Webber looked RIDICULOUS in her Grace Jones outfit. As soon as a find a pic, I'm posting it. Seriously - she looked like a flight attendant from the future.

One of my readers thinks the end of the world is upon us because Heidi actually wore pants. But let me tell you, those slacks were so tight they were giving ME gas.

Steven Rosengard (Season 4??) was taller and more handsome than I expected. And white guys do NOTHING for me.

Finally ... I REALLY wanted to blow spitballs at Kenley (she was about three rows in front of me). But I'm 41 years old and have forgotten how to create a spitball, or how you launch them.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

February 20, 2009 at 7:20 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Insider Info David! Love your blog and left a link in my Top Chef Recap to your Top Chef Recap -- please everyone, give David some hits! I know you'll love his blog!

February 20, 2009 at 9:31 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home