Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's On Tonight, Clooney Returns to ER

Ok, so after being a blogging fool last Friday, I thought I deserved yesterday off. Sorry, I just wasn't inspired ... except for 24. Hope y'all remembered to watch another action-packed episode last night. But WTH, if you didn't, thanks to the miracle of the internet, you can watch it here or just take a few minutes to read Fox's awesome episode recap http://www.fox.com/24/
24 Pictures, Images and Photos

On to Tuesday night: Fox kicks off American Idol Final Auditions Week tonight at 8 pm. Yes, it's another hour devoid of trainwrecks! Have I mentioned how disappointed I am in Fox's decision to show less bad auditions and more good ones? It's totally ruined one of my fave guilty pleasures! And I told them so ...
I'm on an email list for Fox's survey panel and got a survey last week about AI and my viewing habits. So I let them have it, complaining about the lack of lame auditions! Anyway, if you, like Eddie Idol, are in it for the serious contenders, there will be more "final" auditions on Wednesday and Thursday nights, both at 8 pm.
For more on AI visit http://www.americanidol.com/

Following AI is another new episode of Fringe at 9. Yeah, I forgot to watch this last week and I'm not too hopeful for tonight either. But if you are, a serial killer is turning victims' brains into liquid across the country, and the case has a special urgency for Olivia.
For more on Fringe, visit http://www.fox.com/fringe/

Those raunchy Real Housewives of Orange County hit the road on Bravo tonight at 10. Jeana and Vicki are visiting Chicago. That should be interesting, since Jeana and Vicki haven't been getting along all season. For more on the OC Wives visit http://www.bravotv.com/Real_Housewives/season/3/

Nip/Tuck returns on F/X tonight after being MIA last week. I have to say, not excited so far this season ... anyway, Julia is back and Sean's trying to reconcile his feelings for her ... WHERE, OH WHERE, is the CARVER??? Come back, this show desparately needs you! For more on Nip/Tuck visit http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/niptuck/
Carver Pictures, Images and Photos

Ted Allen and The Food Network's newest reality competition Chopped has an all new episode at 10. Sorry, haven't been able to remember to watch this one yet ... even though I blogged about it and was interested. I guess I'm still yawning over Ted's last show Food Detectives. Don't get me wrong, I really like Ted, but I don't think he's capativating enough to anchor his own show ...
For more on Chopped visit http://www.foodnetwork.com/chopped/index.html
Ted Allen Pictures, Images and Photos

My pick for the 10 p.m. time slot tonight is over on TLC. Toddlers & Tiaras debuts tonight and, boy do I love watching over-the-top conceited Moms dress up their toddlers like Miss America hopefuls for these extravagant pageants!
Who are these people, who sometimes forego feeding the rest of the family just to buy that one-of-a-kind child-sized sequin evening gown (to be worn only once, mind you), for that coveted crown?
I don't know which I like better, the screaming kids getting spray-tanned, their overzealous mothers or the ambiguously gay pageant coaches who help them achieve their dreams! All I know is I'll be there watching with a big bowl of popcorn!
For more info visit http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/toddlers-tiaras/about-toddlers-and-tiaras.html

And the really big news, according to Entertainment Weekly, is that Dr. Doug Ross is back!!! Oh yeah, baby, George Clooney's long-rumored return to ER is apparently happening, and he's taping his part this week, and here's the photos to prove it.
George Clooney ER Pictures, Images and Photos
ER ends its run during sweeps in May and apparently is lining up many former players for the finale. Along with Clooney, expect to see Noah Wylie, Eric LaSalle and Julianna Marguilies. Now I just might have to tune in for that!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home